At Q-See, seeing is believing. Our product warranty policy embodies our belief in the quality and value of our products. For all products, the warranty is 30 days from the date of purchase. If your product is not operating properly due to a product defect, Q-See will repair or replace your product according to the guidelines stated in the warranty policy. All products purchased within 30 days from RMA (return merchandise authorization) date will be replaced with a factory-certified refurbished product. Permanent software upgrading service is also provided free of charge at https://support.q-see.com/.
Be sure to keep your receipt, invoice, purchase order, or order confirmation. Store it in a safe place. You’ll need a copy as proof of purchase to obtain warranty service. Q-See warrants your product is free from defects in materials and workmanship, with the exceptions stated below. Please be aware, that repairs on our products will not extend or modify the warranty in any way beyond 30-days from the date of purchase for new items.
If you are looking to return an item purchased on www.q-see.com in the last 30 days, please visit: https://q-see.returnly.com/
WARRANTY EXCEPTIONSYour warranty does NOT cover the following:
- Modification or alteration of hardware or software, including the removal of any Q-See logos or brand identification
- Cut or spliced cables/wires
- Products that have been painted
- Wires coated in insulation, caulk, or other materials
- Tampering or unauthorized repairs
- Unsuitable physical or operating environment, beyond product specifications
- Improper maintenance
- Incorrect power supplies being used with products
- Power fluctuations or surges – be sure to use a surge protector
- Failure caused by a non-Q-See product being used with your Q-See products
- Loss of data – please be sure to regularly back up any recorded data on your hard drive to a separate storage device, such as an external hard drive, thumb drive, or computer.
RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION POLICY (RMA)
Proof of purchase is required to obtain warranty service. Proof of purchase must be in the form of a receipt, invoice, purchase order, or order confirmation and a digital copy will need to be provided to initiate the RMA process.
For more information, or to live-chat with a technical support agent, visit us at: https://support.q-see.com/